Becoming a Regen validator is an important part of our ecosystem and we value anyone who attempts to do so. In order to do so the first step is to spin up a validator server by following our guides at https://docs.regen.network and becoming familiar with our github. Next you will want to self-delegate but you will also want to gain delegations from others.
Delegators typically have their own criteria for choosing which validator to delegate to, so when starting your journey to becoming a validator on the Regen Network you should ask yourself the following questions.
- Are you running secure and reliable infrastructure and have you disclosed your architecture?
- Are you in some way trying to apply the high level application logic to create ecological credits?
- Are you working to engage a broader community?
- Are you a professional validator?
- Did you perform well during testnets (if applicable)?
- Does RND Inc know who you are?
- Are you active within the community on discord and in this forum?